Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of International Beatleweek Festival being cancelled for any reason including Coronavirus, customers will be entitled to a full refund of any monies paid.
- All festival events and practices will adhere to any Government guidelines that may be in place at the time of the event. Customers will be kept informed by email in a timely manner of any changes that may impact their visit.
- Hotel packages are a Tour Operators Margin Scheme Supply.
- Hotel packages may be secured only upon receipt of £50 non-refundable deposit per person per package.
- Just Tickets packages are inclusive of VAT at 20%
- Just Tickets packages must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Just Tickets Packages and individual tickets purchased are non-refundable unless event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation monies paid will be refunded or can be transferred to 2024.
- Hotel Packages must be paid in full by 1st June 2024. Late balance payments will incur a fixed penalty charge of £20 per person.
- No refunds will be made on any package if cancellation is after 1st June. Bookings made after 1st June must be paid in full at the time of booking
- We cannot guarantee nor confirm the hotel of your choice if the balance is not paid by 1st June 2024.
- Accommodation alterations to confirmed package bookings after 1st June will incur a £20 administrative charge. This does not include booking extra nights, extra tickets, upgrading existing tickets and hotel rooms.
- There are a small number of Jacuzzi and superior rooms at The Adelphi Hotel at a premium of £30.00 per room, per night.
- CCT cannot be held liable for any losses incurred by people during their stay; nor is CCT liable for late cancellation due to customer illness or misfortune. CCT strongly urges customers to arrange their own travel insurance which may include Covid security in the policy
- All tickets will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. We will do our best to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee them
- A £50 deposit per person is required to secure your booking. Please book with a credit/debit card through our website or phone. Alternatively, enclose a cheque with your booking form if booking by post.